3 bedrooms • 200 m²
€ 2,850 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,850 (excl.)
- Living area200 m²
Beautifully furnished and restored canal house with 4 floors overlooking the Lange Haven in the center of Schiedam and near the Jenever Museum and the largest old windmills in the world.
Entrance hall with a separate toilet at the end of the landing, open kitchen with all amenities, a meter cupboard, terrace connected to the neighbors, laundry room, a pantry and a shed for the children to play. at the end of the landing there is a staircase with access to the 1st floor. (until the next departures)
- A very spacious and beautiful dinner and living room with beautiful high ceilings typical of the 19th century attached to the front with a view of the Lange Haven.
- Outdoor space / patio decorated with plants.
- Landing with a beautiful wooden wardrobe.
- Spacious bedroom 1 with a double bed and a very spacious wardrobe with many compartments at the front with a view to the canal.
- Bedroom 2 with a bunk bed.
- Spacious bathroom which is equipped with a bath, 2 washbasins and toilet.
- landing and staircase next to the 3rd floor.
- Spacious bedroom with a double bed and washbasin with washbasin.
- Small bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Access to the terrace.
Rent: Excluding utilities.
Deposit: 1 month rent.