Renting out your property?
Ideaal Housing & Makelaars is continuously looking for nice accommodation for the many house hunters in our database. With Ideaal Housing & Makelaars as your local rental agent your home, apartment, studio or room is expertly leased. Ideaal Housing provides accommodation for expatriates multinationals within your region. Due to the continuous demand for housing for both short and long stays, we are always looking for and furnished apartments in the region of Rotterdam.
On the basis of No Cure No Pay we offer your property within our network and take care of the entire rental process. For you, this means you can carelessly let with Ideaal Housing & Makelaars your house(s).
Below is a list of all the services that Ideaal Housing & Makelaars can offer you:
- Personal advice & information about the possibilities of renting out your house, also during the rental process; valuation / advised rental price of the house;
- Marketing: Presentation of the property on various websites and bringing it to the attention of fellow mediators and real estate agents as well as of relocation agencies and international companies;
- Promotion: We provide a comprehensive presentation including detailed description in both Dutch and English and clear pictures of the property on our website. The property will also automatically be displayed on the various platforms aimed at the target group (especially expatriates) such as Pararius.com, Xpatrentals.com, Justlanded.com, onlyxpat.com and several other international websites;
- Viewing: we coordinate and supervise the viewings of the house with potential candidates. If there is serious interest shown, we will discuss the conditions and the background of the candidate with you to see if we can come to an agreement between you and the prospective tenant;
- Flexible schedules: We offer flexible viewing times. We work when it is convenient for our clients and owners, providing maximum viewing opportunities for our owners' properties;
- Extensive screening the potential tenant & arranging meet-and-greet in advance if desired;
- Assisting the landlord in his / her response to a rental proposal;
- Preparation of rental contracts and general conditions in Dutch and English, taking into account specific needs;
- Coordinating the first rent collection and payment of deposit;
- Completing of a check-in and check-out report of the condition of the property at the beginning and end of the rental period, possibly completing / checking of the inventory list;
- Answering all your questions and giving advice during the total rental period;
- Ideaal Housing & Makelaars works on the basis of “no cure no pay“.
Please contact us for further information about renting your property, or register your property and we will contact you to discuss your situation and needs.